WHERE: Meet at Building 72 in the Arboretum at the Central Experimental Farm, east of the Prince of Wales roundabout
- Tour leaders will point out evidence of insect activity on leaves, twigs and bark of various trees.
- This includes the infamous emerald ash borer that is killing many of Ottawa’s trees.
- They will also comment on insects that are found on or off trees.
- The tour will highlight the interdependence of plants, insects and birds, all providing support for the natural world.
- The tour leaders are Christian Schmidt and Henri Goulet
- Although the tours are free and open to the public, please register in advance
COST: Free admission, donations gratefully accepted during the tour
INFO: Call (613) 230-3276 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org