WHEN: Saturday June 10 from 10am to 2pm
WHERE: Ornamental Gardens west of the Prince of Wales roundabout
- A gem in the heart of Canada’s Capital, the Central Experimental Farm’s Ornamental Gardens have enchanted visitors for more than a century.
- As a tribute to Canada’s 150th anniversary, the Friends of the Farm invite you to join them in the spectacular gardens of this National Historic Site.
- Friends expert garden volunteers will offer free guided tours of the CEF Ornamental Gardens including these exquisite gardens:
- In addition to the tours, the Friends of the Farm new book, Blooms: An Illustrated History of the Ornamental Gardens at Ottawa’s Central Experimental Farm, will be available for purchase.
- Author Richard Hinchcliff will be on site to sign copies.
- Other Friends books – For the Love of Trees and Ottawa’s Farm – will be available for purchase as well as new photo cards selected from the Blooms book (photo above).
COST: Free admission, donations kindly accepted during the tour
INFO: Call (613) 230-3276 or e-mail email@example.com