WHEN: Sunday October 14, 2018, at 2pm
WHERE: Meet at the Shelterbelt between Merivale Rd and McCooey Lane.
- The Shelterbelt project has planted many trees along Merivale Road between the research fields and the western boundary of the Farm.
- These trees must resist all kinds of extremes to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Find out how these trees have fared with tour leaders Roman Popadiouk
- Parking will be available on side streets west of Merivale (eg Celebration St or Crystal Park Crescent)
- All our welcome. There is no special knowledge of trees needed to attend this tour.
- Although the tours are free and open to the public, please register in advance
COST: Free admission, donations gratefully accepted during the tour
INFO: Register here or call 613-230-3276.