WHERE: Meet at Building 72 in the Arboretum at the Central Experimental Farm, east of the Prince of Wales roundabout
- To cut or not to cut: that is the question.
- Pruning can be a helpful technique to improve the appearance and extend the life of trees and shrubs.
- Timing is important too: both in terms of the age and vigour of the tree and the time of year.
- Knowing a bit about how plants grow goes a long way in helping to decide how—and whether—to prune them.
- Join us to learn about it as we look at some examples in the Arboretum.
- The tour leader is Jacob Sheppard
- Although the tours are free and open to the public, please register in advance
COST: Free admission, donations gratefully accepted during the tour
INFO: Call (613) 230-3276 or e-mail email@example.com