Add to Calendar
POSTPONED due to COVID-19 – a new date will be announced soon.
- The Friends of the Farm board of directors cordially invite the public to attend the 2020 AGM on Wednesday, May 6 at 7:00 p.m. Membership is not required to attend; however only fully paid members can vote.
- The AGM will begin with a short business meeting.
- The meeting will be followed by a guest presentation by the NCC’s Tina Liu, and refreshments. Please register if you plan to attend. (registration suspended until further notice)
- The membership desk will be open at 6:30 p.m. should you need to renew your membership, or you can renew online prior to the meeting.
- Parking is free in the lot east of the K.W. Neatby Building, with access from Maple Drive.
Tina Liu is a landscape architect at the NCC and the design manager of the Capital Floral Program and Christmas Lights Across Canada project. Liu leads the design of year-round floral display in Canada’s Capital, which includes the Canadian Tulip Festival in the spring, and annual and perennial displays from summer to autumn. Liu’s presentation, entitled The Tulip Legacy and 75 years of Tulip Design in Canada’s Capital, will explore how design strategies constantly evolve and adapt to various cultural, social, economic, and climatic changes throughout the year, and how the NCC lives up to being the world’s largest spring flower show destination in public parkland and home of the largest Tulip Festival in North America.
COST: Free admission. Registration is required.
INFO: Register here or call 613-230-3276 – (registration is suspended until a new date is announced)