WHEN: Sunday June 28, 2020, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Ticket sales end at 3:15 p.m. or when tickets are sold out. Tea is served until 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Next to Building 72 in the Arboretum at the Central Experimental Farm, east of the Prince of Wales roundabout.
- Classic tea is served under the trees at the Arboretum.
- This annual event brings out the Victorian flair in all of us!
- Dress in period garb (optional) and enter the Best Hat and Best Costume Contest (men and women).
- Enjoy listening to live music on the lawn.
- Try handmade finger sandwiches, scones, and piping hot tea in fine china cups on outdoor tables and chairs.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate any food allergies or sensitivities.
- Judging for best costume takes place at 3:00 p.m. and winners will be announced at 3:15 p.m.
COST: High tea is $15. Reservations are NOT required.
INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-230-3276.