- The Friends of the Farm board of directors cordially invites the public to attend our 2021 Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. Membership in FCEF is not required to attend; however only fully paid members may vote.
- The AGM will be held virtually. Details to follow soon.
- The meeting will be followed by a virtual presentation entitled Horticultural Therapy: Connecting with Nature from the horticultural therapist Sarah Shapiro.
- Please register if you plan to attend. The meeting link will be sent only to registered attendees.
- If you are a member, please make arrangements to renew your membership, if necessary, to be eligible to vote. You can do so in one of two ways: by printing the membership form and sending with cheque payment via mail, or by renewing online prior to the meeting. Please provide adequate time for your renewal to be processed (2 weeks for mail, 24 hours for online).
COST: Admission is free, but registration is required to obtain the link to the meeting’s platform.
INFO: Register here. The Friends of the Farm office is closed, and voicemail messages are monitored on an irregular basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues.