Add to Calendar
April 17, 2019 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
WHERE: K.W. Neatby Building, Salons A & B, 960 Carling Avenue near Maple Drive
- The Friends’ board of directors cordially invite the public to attend the 2019 AGM, membership is not required.
- The AGM will begin with a short business meeting and a presentation on The Flora and Fauna of Algonquin Park presented by Michael Runtz
- This is followed by a guest presentation and refreshments, please register if you plan to attend.
- Algonquin Park is one of Canada¹s best loved treasures. Its 7,600 square kilometers supports habitats ranging from towering southern hardwood forests to boreal floating peat lands, and these are home to myriad fascinating plants and animals. This highly visual talk will focus on some of the natural history highlights of this great park.
- Free parking in the lot east of the K.W. Neatby Building, access from Maple Drive.
COST: Free admission, registration is required.
INFO: Register here or call 613-230-3276