WHEN: Saturday August 11, 2018, from 10am to 4pm (rain date Sun Aug 12)
WHERE: Next to Building 72 in the Arboretum at the Central Experimental Farm, east of the Prince of Wales roundabout
- This special summer event showcases local and regional artists displaying and selling their original artwork
- There isn’t a more beautiful setting than under the luxurious canopy of the Arboretum!
- So much to savour in one day – oil and acrylic paintings, stone and wood sculptures, glass art and jewelry, pottery and stoneware, landscapes and portraits, photography, fiber and paper designs, woodwork and accessories – here is this year’s exhibitors list and a short bio of this years participating artists.
- If this natural setting is the place for your artwork, please see the Registration Form or Formulaire d’inscription
- Also featuring a sale of art books and prints.
- New this year: a Tea Room from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm, Building 72. The perfect place, after browsing the Art on the Farm show, to sip a cup of tea and chat with friends over home-made scones, cookies and tarts. $10 per person Baked goods may also be purchased
COST: Free admission
INFO: Email email@example.com or call 613-230-3276