WHEN: Sunday June 16, 2019, from 10am to 2pm – will be cancelled in case of rain, check www.friendsofthefarm.ca
WHERE: Ornamental Gardens west of the Prince of Wales roundabout.
Park in Ag Museum lot (Pay & Display). The Friends of the Farm garden tour leaders will be at the gardens and will be able to answer any questions visitors may have.
- A gem in the heart of Canada’s Capital, the Central Experimental Farm’s Ornamental Gardens have enchanted visitors for more than a century.
- Friends of the Farm invite you to join them in the spectacular gardens on this National Historic Site.
- Friends expert garden volunteers will offer any information on any of the CEF Ornamental Gardens including these historic gardens
- Peony – Heritage Rose – Explorer Rose
- Macoun Memorial Garden, Rock Garden, Perennial and Annual Gardens, Iris and Daylily Gardens
COST: Free admission, donations gratefully accepted during the tours
INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-230-3276