Add to Calendar
May 8, 2018 @ 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
WHERE: Building 72 in the Arboretum at the Central Experimental Farm, east of the Prince of Wales roundabout
- Did you know there’s a root vegetable that tastes like oysters?
- What about an orange tree that will give you tiny oranges yet is small enough to grow in your window?
- Come and learn about all sorts of weird and wonderful edibles that can be grown right here in your home and yard.
- Find out how to grow the uncommon and unexpected for your plate.
- Esther Bryan is a Master Gardener with MG Ottawa-Carleton who has a passion for growing unusual and interesting vegetables.
INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-230-3276