WHEN: Saturday July 20, 2019, from 2pm to 4pm Rain Date is Sunday July 21. Ticket sales end at 3:15pm or until sold out – tea is served until 4pm.
WHERE: Next to Building 72 in the Arboretum at the Central Experimental Farm, east of the Prince of Wales roundabout
- Classic tea is served under the trees at the Arboretum
- This annual event brings out the Victorian flair in all of us!
- Dress in period garb (optional) and enter the Best Hat and Best Costume Contest (Men and Women)
- Enjoy listening to live music on the lawn
- Serving handmade finger sandwiches, scones, and piping hot tea in fine china cups on outdoor tables and chairs
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate any food allergies or sensitivities
- Judging for best costume with take place at 3pm and winners will be announced at 3:15pm
COST: High tea is $15, reservations are NOT required
INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-230-3276