WHEN: Sunday June 16, 2019, from 10am to 2pm – will be cancelled in case of rain, check www.friendsofthefarm.ca
WHERE: Ornamental Gardens west of the Prince of Wales roundabout.
Park in Ag Museum lot (Pay & Display). The Friends of the Farm will be at the Farm entrance near the Museum parking area with additional information on any of the gardens and will be able to answer any questions visitors may have.
- A gem in the heart of Canada’s Capital, the Central Experimental Farm’s Ornamental Gardens have enchanted visitors for more than a century.
- Friends of the Farm invite you to join them in the spectacular gardens on this National Historic Site.
- Friends expert garden volunteers will offer free guided tours of the CEF Ornamental Gardens including these historic gardens
- Peony – Heritage Rose – Explorer Rose
- Macoun Memorial Garden, Rock Garden, Perennial and Annual Gardens, Iris and Daylily Gardens
COST: Free admission, donations gratefully accepted during the tours
INFO: Email email@example.com or call 613-230-3276